Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Karlin Sloan in an author, speaker, and entrepreneurial CEO. Her expertise is in helping leaders at all levels to become more effective, enduring, and fulfilled.
Miles Kierson on The Poetry of Resilience: Insp… Orla Castanien on Leadership Resilience Quote of… Difficult People - K… on Difficult People. Flo Mauri on Leadership Inspiration: A Quot… karlinsloan on NYC Shooting: What Do We Do Ba…
- The Poetry of Resilience: Inspiration at Hand! December 10, 2012Greetings Dear Readers, Sometimes if you’re dealing with change and challenge it’s great to have something on hand to inspire you. I have a favorite resilience poem to share – many of you may have heard it before from our … Continue reading →
- Leadership Resilience Quote of the Day November 7, 2012“I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to … Continue reading →
- Resilience Thought of the Day October 18, 2012www.theresilienceproject.net www.karlinsloan.com Filed under: resilience Tagged: resilience
- Resilience Quote of the Day: People who Soar October 4, 2012People who soar are those who refuse to sit back, sigh and wish things would change. They neither complain of their lot nor passively dream of some distant ship coming in. Rather, they visualize in their minds that they are … Continue reading →
- Resilience Attributes: Empathy – Can You Stand in My Shoes? September 10, 2012Empathy is a primary key to conflict resolution. However, like other keys, it tends to go missing just when we need it. In fact, some filmmakers felt so strong about it’s importance, they’ve begun a movie project, called Stand in … Continue reading →
- The Poetry of Resilience: Inspiration at Hand! December 10, 2012